● TRANSACTION/CARD TYPE:
○ Only for Active C2B (Outbound), where Mainland C actively pays International B
○ For CUP Debit card and Credit card.
○ Mainland customer makes payment request on Merchant's website/call
center/mobile app, or Axepay's online platform --> Customer receives an
IVR call on mobile phone to enter debit card PIN on keypad --> Payment
● BACKGROUND/INTEGRATION :
○ Not available for mobile version websites. Internet banking payment is only available on websites accessed through computers, because customer
needs to plug in bank-issued USB to authorize payment. The jump to payment page can be done through API or HTTP Post.
○ Merchant / Axepay will have access to a backend platform ("DNA Merchant Platform") to track transactions and generate cross-border declarations for PBOC to cross-border.
● TRANSACTION LIMITS :
○ Internet Payment limit: RMB 500K - 1 mil per transaction
○ Cross-border limit: RMB 200,000 per day (May require multiple settlements for the same transaction over multiple days)